The team!

The team!

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Intro

Well...she did it...Caitlin has talked me into writing an intro...  :) Although, I am not quite sure what to put into this little intro....I suppose I could tell you a little about myself.....maybe, possibly. My name is Faith, which, I'm pretty sure you might've already known from the last post (but that's alright;)) and I L O V E Jesus. He is my Lord and my Savior.  I could never deserve the love and grace He has given me. Also... I reallyyyyyyyyyyyy enjoy music:) It's definitly a passion of mine.  Playing the guitar, singing and writing. ummmm....what else.....*thinking*......well, I actually have a blog outside of this one, called Songbird .  I mostly write about songs.. what the lyrics are and what they communicate to the audience (or at least to me).  Although there are a couple random posts here and there:) But this blog? Probably more thoughts, ideas, stories and such. And I can't wait to share more! I hope you enjoy:)
~Faith :)

P.S. That picture up above of Caitlin and I?  Caitlin is on the left and I'm the one on the right...just in case you were wondering:)

1 comment:

  1. Woot woot! Goo Faithers!!!
    Yes! Y'all, go look at Songbird. 'Tis rad it is :D
    ~Caitlin :)

    ReplyDelete