The team!

The team!

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Hair Triumph Numero Uno.

Alright everyone! This is my first hair triumph :)
*sniffle sniffle* I'm... I'm so proud.
Anyways.
The gorgeous model seen today is my lovely sister. I like playing with her hair. A lot. Soooo... this is what I accomplished today!
(horrible picture lighting I know, I was using my cell phone :P)

 
Soooo... basically what I did is I started with her fringe on the left side, and I french braided it to like the end of her part, then just braided it straight down. Same on the right side, only I just started with the upper side hair since she has side fringe.
I'll probably post a How To French Braid guide later, since I realize not everyone knows how to French Braid. I only learned last month :D
By the way, this creation was inspired by Pintrest! That's where I first saw it :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment